Monday, November 8, 2021

Extra Poem - Dragon Wings...

Dragon Wings

In the picture below, is
 a sky dragon and a column of light connecting me and the dragon. The light sparkles under the hood of the car are part of the column of light.

A Mystic I once worked with, spotted the dragon, 
and told me that I was communing with it. 
Wish I could remember dragon speak!


Dragon Wing

I hold my breath as my mind projects... 
expectations of the worst to come.

Fear runs ahead, disappears into the future, 
sliding into hiding, keeping me in the box.

Fear waits to trap me, hinder the precious tinder
of truth burning with honest expressions  
of loving impressions.

Oh no, what have I been doing...  
I pull Fear to me, to embrace and forgive,
and be set free.

My breath is a gush, relief beyond belief.

Dear sweet Fear, now I know... 
you only sought to protect me. 
Now I see clear, and then I let it go.

Fear shatters... 
thin ice on warm rocks.

Fear melts, shimmering pools of 
liquid Love, blessed by the Phoenix Sun above.

Waves of silver self play on golden shores, 
open the doors of my being 
into a new seeing.

Heart insights project realizations
of the best to come from the infinite potential
of future inspirations.

Love flows ahead... in
pools and streams, lakes and rivers, glens and glades,
waiting to complete me gentle cascades
in the rainbow shades... of life.

Love entertains, sustains,
oases of light, clear starry heights 
beyond the pall of earthly blights.

Future and past are present... 
in this child with her halo of golden hair, 
and a precocious blue-eyed stare.

She gazes from eyes holding the wisdom of ages, 
ecstasy of saints and mystery of sages.

She knows who I am,
and She remembers how to be... 
the real me.

I hid from Her so my body survived,
but my human self was only half alive, 
because I could not express the
truth of Her that lay inside.

She turns away with sparkling footsteps. 
Silent depths call me back, before 
I ran from Her, and hide from the guiding
light of her innocent foresight.

She points to her dragon, afloat in the sky, 
a being She still knows how to fly.

She is now with me, traveling on high, 
in one love together as I seek to remember
how to fly on dragons winging 
across the azure sky.





Photo&Text©September2012ShaunieL





1 comment: