Saturday, September 29, 2012

Ecstatic Poem - Ecstasy...



























Ecstacy

Ecstasy is a misty beach in California with wind for company... wading the waves, watching white sea foam curl and decorate the sand with fragile white.

Ecstasy is cantering up the beach on a sea foam white steed... with wind for company... watching waves devour the beach, then return it wholly, again and again.

Ecstasy is feeling the bellow lungs of the sea foam steed between my legs, pulsing in tune with my spirit... watching waves of memory devour me and return me holy again and again.

Ecstasy is remembering my California lover without shrinking into loneliness and longing for his touch... upon my skin and within my heart.

Ecstasy is remembering who I really am without him near... I am the wind... I am the waves... I am the white sea foam and the sea foam steed running free on the beach... I am whole without him in my life... I am that I am and all that I am is that which I am...

That being said... I still really, really miss him some times... and this too... is a part of the bittersweet ecstasy... 
of that which I am.






















Photo&Text©September2012Shauniel

1 comment: